We’re looking for a Performance Media Manager to join our fast-growing team at Eucalyptus. You’ll be working within our marketing team, closely with our in-house content team to produce advertising and buy media.
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Why join Eucalyptus?
- Get in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups in the country while we are still small.
- See the impact of your work on thousands of actual users (and hundreds of 5 star reviews) on our products means you are making a real and measurable impact (in some cases, "life-changing"... check out the Pilot and Kin reviews).
- Learn from some of the best marketers, engineers, creatives and entrepreneurs. We do everything from creating ads, to buying media, to testing ideas in-house, so you will be exposed to disciplines you didn't know existed.
- Our hiring bar is extremely high, and you'll join a diverse team coming from Koala, Canva, Atlassian, BuzzFeed, Spaceship, Special Group, M&C Saatchi, Optiver, McKinsey, and more
- Competitive salary with equity (stock options).
As a Performance Media Coordinator at Eucalyptus your primary role will be maintaining and optimising the portfolio of performance channels utilised to grow brands within Eucalyptus. Broadly this role consists of planning, executing, measuring on always on and tactical campaigns across a wide variety of performance channels.
- Working with the Performance Media Lead to plan acquisition targets, budgets and channel mix
- Plan content requirements across channels and brief internal creative team
- Keep abreast of changes within the industry to ensure Eucalyptus is implementing best in class strategies and tactics
- Build freelancer and agency network as required
- Day to day management of campaigns across primarily Search
- Copywriting for performance campaigns
- Test new performance channels and investigate how to integrate them into the Eucalyptus acquisition engine
- Implementing tracking infrastructure across all campaigns
- Managing and briefing SEO + Search specialists and contractors
- Maintain google analytics & publisher certifications
- Maintain meticulous campaign & ad naming conventions
- Execute split testing of creatives, new features & audiences
- Establish & maintain communications with publishers and tech partners
- Build out and maintain email funnels
- Maintaining analytics infrastructure (GTM, GA, FB analytics)
- Provide metric guidelines for creative team and other parts of the marketing team
- Compare attribution models to determine efficacy of campaigns and new channels
- Prepare cross channel reports for the marketing team at a daily, weekly and monthly level.
- Provide feedback to the creative team on performance metrics
- One year out of the last two on the tools in a search account
- Strong understanding of Youtube advertising both from a media buying and creative perspective
- Ability to analyse and provide feedback on creative performance
- Some level of Excel wizardry
- Deep distrust of Google and Facebook